September 06, 2022

I Thought I'd Never See It Published

 

I've never had this much trouble formatting or publishing a book - ever!  Non-fiction is a whole different animal from fiction. Just compiling the content, all taken from my popular blog posts, took me weeks. 

The editing took months as the posts needed to be revamped in book form. The cover took several more. Once all of this was done, the technical challenges for non-fiction formatting were another nightmare. 

Two full days I struggled with technical issues, but it's done and now live on Amazon in both paperback and eBook. 

Whew! 


A God for All Seasons 

Through tears, sorrow, joy, and even humor, these personal true stories, scriptural quotes, and meditations encourage and give hope through all the seasons of our lives.

 Come, spend a little time in prayer and contemplation. Lift your eyes from the mundane and the ordinary and gaze upon the divine wonders surrounding us, evidence of God’s direct involvement in our lives.

He may whisper to us in the quiet of a hospital room or shout at us through a storm. Wherever we are, he’s there, comforting, encouraging, and strengthening.

“For all things have their season.” Ecclesiastes 3: 3.

 


4 comments:

  1. This is exciting! I've got my copy.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Priscilla. You'll see a lot of familiar stories and meditations.

      I sadly noticed there are still some errors even after all the people who have read it for me. Thank goodness I can make corrections easily. Sigh.

      Delete
    2. I'm sure the errors are minor and far between.:-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your encouragement. They are, for the most part. Wink. Re-reading it again and correcting them.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts you would like to share? I love hearing from you!